Making Olive Oil Competitive through the Introduction of Local Value Chain Approach in opt "DCI-FOOD/2012/308-535"
Making Olive Oil Competitive through the Introduction of Local Value Chain Approach in opt “DCI-FOOD/2012/308-535”
Bid Advertisement# 15-2013
Works contract notice
Small scale works for improvement of the hygienic condition of mills
Ref no. OO-11-2013
With the fund of the European Union, The Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC) is implementing a project entitiled ” Making Olive Oil Competitive through the Introduction of Local Value Chain Approach in the OPt “.Within this project, UAWC has the honor to invite you to fill a bid for implementin ” small scale works for improvement of the hygienic condition of mills”.
Those who are interested in participating in the mentioned advertisement should receive the bid form from UAWC’s offices in Ramallah for a sum of 36.93 Euro or 178 NIS non refundable, between 8:30 a.m and 3:00 p.m, starting from Wednesday , 30th of October 2013 till Monday , 4th of November 2013.” Friday & Saturday is offical days off ” .
The bids shall be returned to UAWC’s office – in Ramallah, no later than Wednesday ,6th of November 2013 at ( 10:30) a.m.
- The advertisment fees should be paid by the winner bidder.
- The winner bidder should provide a valid deduction from origin certificate.
- Eligible contractor should be registered at the VAT and customs department and has the ability to provide Zero VAT to UAWC with their VAT Number registration and financial clearance certificate.
- The prices excluding VAT and the contractor should issue Zero VAT invoice.
- The Bidding open Committee is not restricted or restrained to accept the lowest prices.
- The bid should obtain a certified bank guarantee or check of 673 Euro & it must remain valid for 45 days beyond the period of validity of the tender; personal cheques will not be accepted, otherwise the bid will be neglected.
- The last date to submit the offer will be Wednesday ,6th of November 2013 at ( 10:30) a.m to UAWC’s office in Ramallah, Al-Masyoun- Altarifi building “5th floor”.
- Tender opening session will be held at UAWC’s office – in Ramallah , on Wednesday ,6th of November 2013 at ( 12:00 ) a.m.
- For more information about the tender , bidders can visit UAWC
website : www.uawc-pal.org.